We all know a beautiful healthy white smile is contagious!
Teeth Whitening Procedures can:
- Lighten coffee-stained teeth.
- Remove cigarette and tobacco discolorations.
- Correct yellowing in teeth due to aging.
We offer two options for whitening your teeth, BriteSmile* in office power whitening, and a take home overnight system. As in any dental procedure, we recommend that you consult with the dentist to find out which teeth whitening procedure is best for you.
BriteSmile* In-Office Power Teeth Whitening
- A teeth whitening gel containing a high concentration of hydrogen peroxide is applied to the teeth and activated by a cool; blue light.
- Total visit time required for a brighter smile is 2 hours.
- We may recommend some home teeth whitening to enhance the effects.
- Visit www.britesmile.co.au for more information, or come in for a complimentary whitening consultation.
At-Home Dentist-Supervised Teeth Whitening
- The patient wears a custom-fitted mouth tray containing a teeth whitening gel overnight while sleeping.
- The trays can be adjusted to lighten individual teeth.
- The average patient will wear mouth trays for two weeks. More severe stains can often be improved with extended use of a home teeth whitening system.
- A great way to wake up with a better smile!
Dentist Supervised Treatments vs. Over-the-Counter Kits
Numerous over-the-counter teeth whitening products are now available, but dentist supervised teeth whitening remains the safest and most effective method for brightening your smile. Here are some key reasons why we recommend you consult with your dentist before commencing any whitening procedure.
Well Fitting Mouth Tray
Often, over-the-counter teeth whitening trays do not fit your mouth properly. Improperly fitting trays may cause the teeth whitening gel to leak and can result in gum irritation and a less effective treatment.
More Comfortable Solutions
With today’s dentist-supervised systems, even patients with sensitive teeth can undergo teeth whitening treatment. We know it works! Satisfied customers and scientific studies prove that the dentist supervised systems achieve the results our patients are looking for.